Coastlock Snap Swivel Fishing Tackle. 26 - 500lb / Sizes 0 - 10! Black Nickel Coated Stainless Steel + Copper. Welded Ring, Saltwater Strength & Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing Swivel Coastlock Snap
Anglers appreciate the HIGH QUALITY RAH Tackle ball bearing swivel with coastlock snap because of our stainless steel balls loaded for smooth action. They rotate and keep lines from twisting. We all know how frustrating twisted lines are!
The great snap design helps you change lures in seconds!
Larger Coastlock Snap Swivels are heavy-duty and can be used for decoys as well!
#0+0| lb test 26lb | Total Length: 1-1/16" (28mm)
#1+1| lb test 31lb | Total Length: 1-1/8" (30mm)
#2+2| lb test 46lb | Total Length: 1-3/8" (35mm)
#3+3| lb test 60lb | Total Length 1-5/8" (42mm)
#4+4| lb test 92lb | Total Length: 1-7/8" (49mm)
#5+5| lb test 126lb | Total Length: 2-1/4" (50mm)
#6+6| lb test 132lb | Total Length: 2-1/2" (65mm)
#7+7| lb test 225lb | Total Length 2-3/4" (75mm)
#8+8| lb test 275lb | Total Length: 3-1/3" (84mm)
#10+10| lb test 500lb | Total Length: 3-9/10" (100mm)Size 0+0, means size 0 ball bearing swivel connects to size 0 coastlock snap, and so on.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prevent Tangling: Allows the line to untwist during line retrieval, preventing undesirable tangling
- Stainless Steel :Manufactured with high-grade stainless steel and are 30% stronger than standard ball-bearing swivels.
- Ultimate Strength: The solid rings provide the ultimate in break strength and the Coastlock snap makes for quick and easy lure change.
- Quality: Superior Quality, dual rotation with welded rings and tournament snap.
- Durability: Two solid rings and a durable Coastlock snap.
- Spinning Motion: Swivel spins at both ends for maximum twist control.
So, Buy this inexpensive yet durable ball bearing swivel with Coastlock Snap now. Select your size & hit Add to Cart now!